Sunday 19 August 2012

The Project


During this school year, we are going to be creating a personal project, in which we will be able to explore any topic that is interesting to us and that we will enjoy working with. I have been thinking about what I will choose to work with, and I have thought about two different topics that I am very interested about. One of them would be art, and I would love to have a project related to drawing and painting, since I have always enjoyed art and I’m not having art classes this year, so it would be a great opportunity to be in touch with a talent I love working with. The next topic I considered would be something related to biology and medicine, since it is another topic I really enjoy as well as something that interests me greatly, to the point I am considering becoming a doctor after I graduate. I’m not sure which one I will choose to work with, or if I might join them and create art inspired in biology and medicine related subjects. I still have to think about it and see if any of those ideas will mature to something more concrete.
I’m very excited for this new class, hoping it will help us develop new ways of studying and working in which we are able to use thing we are better at. I also hope I will be able to choose a topic and create a great project that will inspire me and that is will be something I will enjoy working with. The last thing that I hope this class helps me with is my speaking skills, and my tendency to being shy. I hope that since it is about leadership, this class helps me become a more ‘vocal leader’, so I have the possibility to be any kind of leader, form the one who inspires to the one who spreads the ideas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment